Annual Waiver Submittal Instructions
IMPORTANT: Waivers must be submitted every year by the athlete and their legal guardian. Coaches are not permitted to submit a waiver on a rower’s behalf.
There are two online waivers that need to be signed.
- Go to US Rowing
- Enter Code BSK4V and your name in the appropriate boxes.
How does the process work?
- When an athlete enters the Roster Code and their last name, the system will attempt to locate their record in our roster. If it is located, they’ll be prompted to submit their waiver and receive their free, non-privileged USRowing Membership ID
- If the athlete has not yet been added to our roster, the system will automatically add them.
When you go to the Ronin Racing website, it is very important that athletes include –
- the correct team name: Cambridge Rindge & Latin School
- team contact name:
- team contact email address:
Without this information, an athlete’s waiver will not populate the roster and we cannot confirm that the athlete has completed a waiver.
To sign the Ronin Racing waiver, simply follow these four steps:
- Go to www.rowingwaiver.com and click on “Sign a Waiver.” If you are not at least 18 years of age, you will need a parent or guardian to sign the waiver.
- Complete the registration including reviewing the waiver, providing your contact information, parent or gaurdian information and your information.
- Enter your team and contact name. If you correctly list your team contact name you will automatically show up on their team roster!
- Once you have submitted your waiver, you can print out a copy of the US Rowing and Universal Waiver for your records.
CRLS Crew NOTE: You do not have to turn a paper copy in to the coaches.
Q. How can I tell if I signed a waiver?
A. You can check it here at any time! Check Here.
Q. Do I need a unique email address to sign a waiver?
A. Yes, each athlete must provide a unique email address and cannot re-use an email address previously used by another athlete or family member.
Q. Do I have to include my team representative or coaching contact information?
A. No, but it is very helpful and will minimize time spent at on-site registration. When you include your team representative or coaching contact information we automatically add you to their roster