To participate in CRLS Athletics for the Fall of 2013 a student must do the following –
- Mail a valid Sports Physical* and concussion course certificate to the Athletic Office (CRLS Athletics 459 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02138).
- Register for the Fall season on the CRLS Athletics webpage
- Meet the CRLS academic guidelines: During the fall season, a student must take a full course load of four classes. Students who were at CRLS last year must have passed four 10-credit letter graded classes AND earned a GPA of 70 or higher in the fourth quarter.
- Register with the CRLS Crew. This Google Doc is our team roster on-line registration. We will send Fall information to the emails we have on this form.
* Sports Physicals – a Sports Physical has the words “Cleared for Sports” written on it, generally near the bottom. It is valid for 13 months from the day it was issued. If yours expires during the sports season, you will not be allowed to continue participating past that date until you get a new one. If yours is still good from the 2012-2013 school year, mail a copy of that to the Athletic Office.