On Sunday 10/25, CRLS Crew travels to Fall River, MA for the MPSRA Championship Regatta. We’ve entered TWELVE boats in this regatta hosted on South Watuppa Pond!
Click here for a map of the race location.
Click here to view LIVE updating results on race day.
– All competing athletes (including designated spares) will arrive at CBC for check-in at 5:30am
– All competing athletes should wear the required racing unisuit (novices wear team tank top)
– Bus will depart from CBC at 5:45am
– There are a very limited number of seats available on the bus for non-competing athletes (first come, first served)
– After the regatta, we should return to CBC by approximately 4:30pm
– Athletes will unload the trailer and be dismissed from CBC by approximately 5:00pm
Event 15, 9:50am – Men’s 1N8+
Event 17, 10:10am – Women’s 1N8+
Event 19, 10:30am – Men’s 1N4+
Event 21, 10:40am – Women’s 1N4+
Event 26, 12:20pm – Men’s 1V4+
Event 27, 12:30pm – Men’s 2V4+
Event 28, 12:40pm – Men’s 3V4+ & 4V4+
Event 23, 12:50pm – Women’s 1V4+
Event 24, 1:00pm – Women’s 2V4+
Event 25, 1:10pm – Women’s 3V4+ & 4V4+
Transportation: If you are unable to travel with the team on the bus to and from the regatta, you must complete and submit a signed Transportation Waiver to the Athletics Department no later than 48 hours before the event. Not all requests will be granted.
Comments by Ed Tekeian