On Saturday 5/9, CRLS Crew travels to Hooksett, NH for the Davison Cup. We’ve entered NINE boats in this regatta hosted on the Merrimack River!
Click here for a map of the race location.
Click here to view line-ups.
Click here to view updated results.
– All competing athletes (including designated spares) will arrive at CBC for check-in at 7:00am
– All competing athletes should wear the required racing unisuit
– Bus will depart from CBC at 7:15am
– This is a wet launch so bring extra socks. There is no running water so bring multiple full water bottles.
– There are NO available seats on the bus for non-competing athletes
– Coaches & Coxswains Meeting is at 9:00am
– After the regatta, we should return to CBC by approximately 2:30pm
9:40am – G4V4+ 10:20am – B2V4+ & B3V4+
10:00am – G3V4+ 11:00am – B1V4+
10:40am – G2V4+ 11:40am – B1N4+
11:20am – G1V4+
12:00pm – G1N4+
Transportation: If you are unable to travel with the team on the bus to and from the regatta, you must complete and submit a signed Transportation Waiver to the Athletics Department no later than 48 hours before the event. Not all requests will be granted.
Comments by Ed Tekeian