Full Details Here
Schedule, map and contact information posted here.
Watching the Head of the Charles
- Coach Dale’s guide to watching the races can be found here.
- Crew Parent Susan Hunziker published an article offering advice for first-time attendees here.
- Video of a coxswain calling a race here
- Video about the course here
- Boston Magazine article on the HotC, with lots of of statistics at the end here
Walking, cycling, and the HOCR shuttle will be the best ways to get around this weekend. There will be NO parking AT ALL anywhere around the CBC nor near the FALS expo area.
HOCR shuttle schedule here
There is no parking at the CBC from 10 PM Wednesday until 6pm Sunday. Folks can still drive by and pick or drop off their kids and stuff for this weekend but once the regatta comes the traffic is a mess.
Recent alums who are rowing in the Head of the Charles:
- Isaac Bierer, ’12—Event 17, Men’s Club Eights, Brown Univ., Sat. 1:10pm, Bow 1, seat 7
- Don Kim, ’12—Event 48, Men’s Championship Eights, Harvard Univ., Sun. 2:55pm, Bow 15, cox
- Anna Sender, ’11—Event 18, Women’s Club Eights, U. Mass, Sat. 1:35pm, Bow 9, seat 3