On Saturday 5/14 – Sunday 5/15, CRLS Crew travels to Lowell, MA for the 12th Annual Lowell Invitational Regatta. We’ve entered TWELVE boats in this regatta hosted on the Merrimack River.
– All competing athletes should wear the required racing varsity unisuit or novice tank top
– There are a very limited number of seats available on the bus for non-competing athletes (first come, first served)
– In the race schedule, H = Heat, S = Semi-Final, F = Final, and /# is the number advancing
|for SATURDAY 5/14|
|– All competing athletes (including spares) will arrive at CBC for check-in at 7:15am
– Bus will depart from CBC at 7:30am
– After the regatta, we should return to CBC by approximately 4:30pm
– Depending on how we do on Saturday 5/14, will decide who competes on Sunday 5/15 and at what time
10:44am G1V4+ (H/3)
|for SUNDAY 5/15|
|– Due to concerns about inclement weather, only the boats listed will compete regardless of performance on Saturday 5/14
– All competing athletes (including spares) will arrive at CBC for check-in at 8:45am
– Bus will depart from CBC at 9:00am
– After the regatta, we should return to CBC by approximately 11:30am
– Athletes will unload the trailer and be dismissed from CBC by approximately 12:00pm
All events cancelled!
Transportation: If you are unable to travel with the team on the bus to and from the regatta, you must complete and submit a signed Transportation Waiver to the Athletics Department no later than 48 hours before the event. Not all requests will be granted.