To stay fit throughout the cold winter months and to get ready for Spring 2015 crew, the Cambridge Recreation Center is hosting…
CRLS Fieldhouse, CRLS Multipurpose Room, & CRLS Weight Room
Monday, December 1st – Friday, March 13th
M-F from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Coach Kate Smith & Coach Mary Foster
Registering for the Crew Winter Training Program consists of a few steps that must be completed before anyone is considered officially registered, no exceptions. It is required that all participants are City of Cambridge residents between 7th-12th grade and that they…
- READ this article about training for 2k Erg Tests
- PAY a non-refundable $300 program fee by check* made payable to “FOCA” with the memo “Crew Winter Training”
- COMPETE at two indoor regattas: Ergzilla on 2/8/15 & C.R.A.S.H.-B.’s on 3/1/15 (not included in program fee)
- MAINTAIN a minimum of 90% attendance (the two indoor regattas are mandatory and inexcusable)
- COMPLETE the Online Registration Form linked below
*The check for the program fee should be turned in at the Cambridge Recreation Center’s front desk, through Door #15 on Cambridge Street (opposite Darwin’s Ltd) no later than the registration deadline. If this presents a financial hardship for any family, please contact the coaches to discuss other options.
DEADLINE to register for the Crew Winter Training Program is 11:59pm on 12/5/14!
Click here to complete the Online Registration Form
If your name is listed below, you have successfully completed the Online Registration Form AND you have paid the program fee. Please review all other expectations listed above.