On Saturday 5/21 – Sunday 5/22, CRLS Crew travels to Worcester, MA for the USRowing Northeast Youth Championships Regatta. We’ve entered TEN boats in this regatta hosted on Lake Quinsigamond.
Click here for a map of the race location.
Click here to view LIVE updating results on race day.
– All competing athletes should wear the required racing varsity unisuit or novice tank top
– There are a very limited number of seats available on the bus for non-competing athletes (first come, first served)
– In the race schedule, H = Heat, S = Semi-Final, F = Final, and /# is the number advancing
|for SATURDAY 5/21
*B1N4+ will travel separately in a carpool. You will arrive at CBC for check-in at 3:15pm and depart by 3:30pm. You should return to CBC after the regatta by approximately 8:30pm.
|– All competing athletes* (including spares) will arrive at CBC for check-in at 8:15am
– Bus will depart from CBC at 8:30am
– After the regatta, we should return to CBC by approximately 6:15pm
– Depending on how we do on Saturday 5/21, will decide who competes on Sunday 5/22 and at what time
11:36am G2V4+ (H/3)
|for SUNDAY 5/22|
|– Depending on how we do on Saturday 5/21, will decide who competes on Sunday 5/22 and at what time
– All competing athletes will ride the bus to and from the regatta on Sunday 5/22 unless other transportation has been pre-approved
– All competing athletes (including spares) will arrive at CBC for check-in at 6:30am
– Bus will depart from CBC at 6:45am
– After the regatta, we should return to CBC by approximately 6:00pm
– Athletes will unload the trailer and be dismissed from CBC by approximately 6:30pm
8:56am G1V4+ and G2V4+ (S/3)
Transportation: If you are unable to travel with the team on the bus to and from the regatta, you must complete and submit a signed Transportation Waiver to the Athletics Department no later than 48 hours before the event. Not all requests will be granted.
Comments by Ed Tekeian