- Monday and Tuesday girls practice is 3:05-5:00pm
- Wednesday and Thursday girls practice is 5:00pm – 700pm
Note: On friday practice times alternate. If the friday is an EVEN number day, girls practice is late. If the friday is an ODD number day, girls practice is early.
- Practice starts at the time stated. Students need to arrive a few minutes early and be ready to row, as we do not always have access to the upstairs. Tardiness will not be tolerated. Early is on-time, on time is late, late is very bad.
- Novice rowers are expected to attend at least 3/5 practices a week. Varsity Rowers are expected to attend at least 4/5 practices a week.
- Coaches should be informed both by email and on the attendance tracker at least 24 hours in advance of practice if a student is going to be missing. It is the students responsibility to communicate this to the coaches on their own behalf.