The Deadline for Fall 2017 Crew Registration is August 15th!!
For all those who want to register for this fall’s Crew program, you must register by August 15th. Please register via Family ID and make sure to get all your paperwork completed.
The Crew program has a handy guide to help you with all the steps required to register for sports at CRLS. But, in a nutshell, to register for Crew you must be sure you have completed the following steps:
- Fill in the Crew Google Contact Form
- Maintains excellent academic standing (i.e. don’t forget your school work!)
- Register with CPSD Athletics via FamilyID (Parent/Guardian
- Submit proof of Sports Physical & Concussion Course to Athletics Office at CRLS or via email to the office or your coach
- Sign an online US Rowing Liability Waiver (Parent/Guardian)
- Complete the Unavoidable Absence Calendar (varsity athletes only)
- Pass a Swim Test (all athletes)
- Take the ImPACT Test (all athletes)
CRLS crews have won the state championships and have competed in national championships as well. We are always looking for new rowers and we are really excited for this coming season.