- Monday practice is 5:00 – 7:00 pm at Cambridge Boat Club
- Tuesday practice is 5:00 – 7:00 pm at the CRLS Multipurpose Room unless otherwise notified the day before by the coach to take advantage of good weather
- Wednesday and Thursday practice is 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm at Cambridge Boat Club
Note: On Friday practice times alternate. If the Friday is an EVEN number day, practice is 3:00 pm. If the Friday is an ODD number day, practice is 5:00 pm.
- Practice starts at the time stated. Students need to arrive a few minutes early and be ready to row, as we do not always have access to the upstairs. Tardiness will not be tolerated. Early is on-time, on time is late, late is very bad.
- Novice rowers are expected to attend at least 3/5 practices a week. Varsity Rowers are expected to attend at least 4/5 practices a week.
- Coaches should be informed both by email and on the attendance tracker at least 24 hours in advance of practice if a student is going to be missing. It is the students responsibility to communicate this to the coaches on their own behalf.
September 30, 2018