To register for rowing this fall, complete the following:
- To participate this spring complete the CRLS Online Registration for Sports. This process has several steps and requires the following information be on-hand:
- CRLS Student ID Number
- Doctor’s Information
- Health Insurance Information
During the CRLS registration process, student/athletes along with their parent(s)/guardian(s) must complete an online concussion course. Links to the courses will be provided during the registration process.
- Sign an online USRowing Liability Waiver which is good for one year
- Under Individuals click “Join” or “Members”
- Create or log in to your account
- Enter “BSK4V” for the Club Access Code
- CRLS Crew coach staff need all students planning to row to complete the CRLS Crew Athlete Questionnaire. This information is unique to the rowing program and essential for planning by the coaching staff.
- Swim tests will be scheduled within the first two week of the fall semester.